(02) 9875 2444
Unit 11, 1 Central Ave, Thornleigh NSW 2120
Our Property Tax Services
Tax issues surrounding property are complex. When combined with our knowledge and practical advice we aim to simplify and solve your concerns.
Income tax, GST, Capital gains tax, main residence issues, resident vs non-resident, land tax, amendments, objections, simple tax return preparation, CGT record keeping, stamp duties, choice of structure etc. We do it all and do it often. As a result, what many clients think is complex is often something we have seen and addressed many times.
Personal investors, joint owners, company, discretionary trusts, SMSFs and limited recourse borrowing, fixed trusts, joint ventures and developer entities and hybrid trusts… we can help or establish the right structure if that’s what you need.
We offer tools and support like few others:
- Annual checklist based approach with integrated video links. A very comprehensive guide so deductions are not missed. Many taxpayers identify hidden benefits using our checklists.
- Free resources including a property investor estimator tool, CGT record keeping record, CGT sale checklist and more… Check out our Client Resources page.
- PAS TV. Comprehensive, practical video guides. Free of charge.
- We do more things for fewer…. We don’t charge for minor infrequent questions.
When combined with our highly effective software system we keep you informed. We combine this with our integrated Client Portal (available only to registered clients). Features include:
- 24/7 access for you to upload / download documents anywhere, anytime. All you need is internet access.
- Highly secure. Avoids identity compromise through email account hacking.
- Permits digital signing. Click-to-sign returns. No printers needed. And its tells us when you signed it. No compromised email or posted returns.
- No lost records.
- Proof you sent us your records.
We welcome your enquiry. To discuss how we can assist we recommend:
- Download our New Client Information Pack or call us in office hours and we will send it by email;
- Read and review;
- Call us to discuss. We can provide a cost estimate if required and discuss what you need and how we can assist.
Developers and More Sophisticated Property Advice?
You may also find our Developer Toolkit helpful. This package includes very detailed general information spanning a range of tax issues such as CGT vs isolated profits, structure, GST and many other matters. We recommend you read it before calling so that a more informed discussion can occur. We strongly discourage use of the developer toolkit to self-assess your tax situation.
We welcome your developer enquiry. To discuss how we can assist we recommend:
- Download our Developer Toolkit or call us in office hours and will send it by email;
- Read and review;
- Call us to discuss. We can provide a cost estimate and discuss what you need and how we can assist with a tax plan covering your proposed project. This would address structure, ownership, financing, GST and record keeping vital in every situation.
SMSF Property Advice
We can assist with establishing a SMSF and no two are the same. Initial general information and advice should assist you to consider if a SMSF may be a sound choice. Where required, financial advice is available from our licensed advisers at Price Financial Intelligence Pty Ltd.
For more sophisticated SMSF strategies we can support limited recourse borrowing and bare trust arrangements, fixed trust strategies and other matters requiring competent supervision.
General Advice Warning and Disclaimer
This website and links within the website contain information that is general in nature. No person should act on that information without seeking personal advice that considers your needs, objectives and personal circumstance.
The information is not client advice until client advice is given to you. Information may be outdated or subject to actual, proposed or planned change.
Information Provided By Third Parties
Links to third party websites are provided for convenience. Price Accounting Services Pty Ltd does not offer a warranty as to the accuracy of any third party websites and their content. If you consider any third party website content is inappropriate please contact us.
The Client Portal is a third party service integrated into our software. We do not warrant the service will be available 24/7 and it is not a permanent storage facility. Documents uploaded to the client portal could be deleted, corrupted or damaged and we do not warrant rectification. Clients should retain a copy of any document uploaded to or downloaded from the client portal.
All videos, checklists, logos and resources and strategies are property of Price Accounting Services Pty Ltd. They may be freely distributed and used in their complete content provided no alterations whatsoever are made and acknowledgement is given to the Copyright author. Devices have been included included in some works including our checklists and toolkits which assist identification of violation.
Property Chat logo and images are used with permission. Price Accounting Services Pty Ltd has no ownership, control or interests in Property Chat (www.propertychat.com.au).